Cured-in-Place Pipe Lining
With more than four decades of practical usage, cured-in-place pipe rehabilitation presents an affordable, trenchless solution for sewer or storm-water mainlines troubled by infiltration, structural damage, joint separations and flow issues. A resin-saturated felt tube made of fiberglass cloth undergoes impregnation, is inverted or pulled into a damaged pipe before hot water or steam is used to activate (cure) the resin. The result is a tight-fitting, seamless and corrosion-resistant replacement pipe — completed with no above-ground digging or disruption.
CIPP lining offers myriad cost-saving advantages, including:
- Less expensive and faster than traditional dig-and-replace
- Minimal restoration work to curbs, sidewalks, yards, landscaping or streets
- Increase in pipe flow efficiency
- Eliminate future root growth
- Repair pipelines with complex bends and angles
- Seamless liner means no sectional issues at joints
Contact NAP For More Information
Contact North American Pipeline Services LLC today to discuss your CIPP project and learn about the various services NAP has to offer in the trenchless and traditional excavation markets.